School is out for the summer most places and that means the kids need something to do! Keeping them busy can be hard when they are home all day long. But I have found 30 of my favorite things to do with kids this summer to help you keep the kids busy! It’s a start, right? And even the little ones can get in on most of these activities!
If you’re looking for more ideas or a list of ideas to get you through June, I’ve also got 30 Things to Do with the Kids in June to get your summer bucket list started on the right foot!
30 Things to Do With Kids This Summer
- DIY Sidewalk Paint at The Simple Parent (pictured)
- Active Outdoor Games for Kids by 7 on a Shoestring (pictured)
- 5 Ways to Get Outdoors with the Kids by Simmworks Family
- Sponge Balls by The Suburban Mom (pictured)
- Make Your Own Playdough with Kool-Aid by A Mom’s Impression
- Bottle Cap Magnets by Long Wait for Isabella (pictured)
- Make Your Own Magnets by Confessions of an Overworked Mom (pictured)
- Throw a Messy Party by Around My Family Table (pictured)
- Backyard Mini Golf at White House Black Shutters (pictured)
- Family Photo Tree by Simply Stacie (pictured)
- Sandbox Treasure Hunt by Desert Chica Ramblings (pictured)
- Safety Pin Bracelet by About a Mom
- Recycled Crayons by Crunchy Frugalista
- Summer Fun Bingo by Creative Cynchronicity
- Shell Necklace by The Kid’s Fun Review
- Outdoor Color Match by Inner Child Fun
- Soap Boat Races by i heart naptime
- Making Giant Bubbles by tatertots & jello
- Ice Boats by Reading Confetti
- Painting with Water by The Frugal Girls
- Baby Bubble Pool by Plain Vanilla Mom
- Rainbow Slime by Teach Preschool
- Popsicle Stick Park Bench by Jinxy Kids
- Summer Passport Printable Activities by A Mom’s Take
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles by The Project Corner
- Colored Water Play by Little Pandas Playschool
- Pretend Potions by The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Homemade Bubbles by Rust & Sunshine
- Pool Noodle Play Date by Train Up a Child
- Summer Fun Sailboats by Five Little Chefs
These are just a few things to get you started this summer! But you can always just break out the sprinkler and let the kids run until they get tired!
And I couldn’t help but share a few more of our favorite things to do! Consider it a bonus!
- Easy to Make Colored Ice Cubes
- Paint Pet Rocks
- Go on a Summer Scavenger Hunt
- Make More Gigantic Bubbbles
- Create a Summer Bucket List for Kids!
- Squirt Gun Tie Dye with Juice
- DIY Kiddie Car Wash
What activities do you have planned this summer?