Last week we kicked off a new series of Letter of the Week crafts with our A is for Alligator craft! This week we’re continuing on to the letter B which is the letter Weston was practicing at Pre-K this week! It was a fun way to connect what he was learning at school to things we do at home!
Letter of the Week Crafts: B is for Bunny
With these crafts, my goal is to put together fun letter crafts that aren’t complicated! Check out the bottom of the post for some of our favorite books to read when we do this craft! I’ve also included some affiliate links for supplies in case you’re missing anything!
What You Need:
- Light pink, hot pink, and white construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Black and pink marker
- Cotton balls or white pom-poms
- White glue
What You Do:
- Place the piece of light pink paper vertically and draw a capital letter B.
- Cut two bunny ear shapes out of white piece of paper.
- Then cut two slightly smaller bunny ear shapes out of the hot pink piece of paper.
- Glue the pink ears on top of your white ears and let dry.
- Trace the letter B with glue.
- Begin placing cotton balls along the glue until the B is covered.
- Glue the eyes inside the top loop of the B.
- Draw a nose, mouth, and whiskers with the pink and black markers to finish the bunny!
Once it all dries, you’ll have your very own letter B disguised as an adorable bunny! This is one of our favorite letter of the week crafts and I like it a lot because it doubles as a good craft around Easter! If you’re looking for a story to read along with this craft, Pat the Bunny and The Runaway Bunny are two of our favorite books about bunnies!