This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the happy egg co.. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a busy mom, I’m always looking for new recipes that are easy. Breakfast is an area where I could use more ideas so when I put together this baked egg muffin tin recipe that is pretty much ready in about 30 minutes, I was thrilled.
Then my family LOVED it. I was ecstatic and now it’s part of our go-to breakfast recipes!
Baked Egg Muffin Tin Recipe
When it comes to breakfast, I like to make something that feels a little extra special on the weekend. This baked egg muffin tin recipe does just that. But the great thing is that it’s also easy enough to do any day of the week! It’s also a little bit different than some of the egg muffin tin recipes I’ve tried before because it uses a biscuit as the base!
It’s a change that makes a tasty difference!
I have been eating eggs every morning for breakfast for the past few months. So finding new ways to prep them that also make my family happy is just part of my day. Or that’s how it feels.
We picked up a dozen the happy egg co. eggs when we were grocery shopping last week. They are absolutely gorgeous eggs so I was excited to cook with them. Recently I learned some great things about this company (they’re making it easier to make better food choices for my family):
- The happy egg co. never uses hormones.
- Set a gold standard for hen welfare (you can learn more about this on your egg carton)!
- family run free range farms!
- Gorgeous brown egg with a bright, golden yolk that makes our other eggs just look not as tasty.
- Available in both free range on Pasture and Oragnic Free Range on Pasture varieties.
- Available nationwide at stores like Safeway, Albertson’s, Kroger, Sams, and Walmart.
So once you have your happy egg co. eggs, you’re ready to whip up a quick and easy egg muffin pan recipe that will be full of flavor!
Baked Egg Muffin Tin Recipe Ingredients
- 3 the happy egg co. eggs
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream (you can also use milk)
- 1/3 cup bacon crumbles
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste (we use about 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper)
If you need to adjust your ingredients, this baked egg muffin tin recipe yields 10 egg muffins. It’s a simple recipe to double if you need to make more!
Then follow these easy steps and you’ll have a warm breakfast in no time! Seriously, they are so easy to make!
How to Make Baked Egg Muffins
- Heat over to 350°F. Spray 10 outer muffin cups in a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the bacon and cheese together.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper until blended.
- Open the biscuits and separate. Press each one into a larger round and place one in each greased muffin cup. Press it down to push the
- biscuit up the sides of the muffin cup.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons of cheese mix over each biscuit.
- Pour egg mixture over each biscuit.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg is set.
The first time I made this particular egg muffin pan recipe, we had a few left over. They reheated just fine the next morning in the microwave.
Last week when I made them again, there was not a single egg biscuit in sight within minutes! I think I’m lucky to have snagged my serving!
If you’re looking for another easy breakfast recipe like our egg muffin tin recipe, try our Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole recipe too!