One of my favorite things about fall is the crisp, cool weather. Another on is PUMPKINS! While I’m not a big Pumpkin Spice Latte person or anything, I love seeing all of the pumpkin patches pop up around our area. And I love doing pumpkin related crafts! I also love to keep it simple, as you know. So here are some of the easiest pumpkin crafts for kids that I’ve found!
Easiest Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
If you haven’t checked out our easiest paper plate pumpkin ever, be sure to do it! It’s super easy! No cutting or glue needed! If you need more ideas, check out some of these!
- Easy Sequin Pumpkin Craft by The Simple Parent
- Pumpkin Stamp Art From a Toilet Paper Roll by Make It & Love It
- Tissue Paper Pumpkin by Bare Feet On the Dashboard
- Button Pumpkin Craft by Sugar Bee Crafts
- Pumpkin Pie Kids Craft by A Night Owl
- How to Make a Pumpkin by Kids Activities Blog
- Coffee Filter Pumpkin Kid Craft by Glued to My Crafts
- Stained Glass Pumpkin Suncatcher by Crafts on Sea
- Pumpkin Decoration and Treat Holder by Buggy and Buddy
- Pumpkin Pie Painting by Left Brain Craft Brain
- Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch by Crafty Morning
- Simple Lego Stamped Pumpkin by Crafty Morning
- Felt Pumpkin Preschool Craft by The Nerd’s Wife
- Pumpkin Craft for Scissor Skills by Nurture Store
- Pumpkin Painting Toddler Activity by Glued to My Crafts
- Smoosh-Painted Pumpkin Art by Happy Hooligans
- Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft by The Simple Parent
- Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft by Glued to My Crafts
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating by Crafty Morning
- Pumpkin Tambourine Shakers by ABC Creative Learning
Fall is the perfect time to break out the pumpkin activities and start building that festive feeling! You don’t have to wait for Halloween to show the pumpkin love!