During the school year, easy family dinners are a must in our house and I know we’re not the only family who are on the go! Pasta is a family favorite and this Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe makes it easy to get a great dinner on the table no matter how busy you are!
Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe
We have a ton of pasta recipes that I depend on because they are easy to make and they keep my family happy! After perfecting Crock Pot Spaghetti and One Pot Spaghetti, our pressure cooker was the next logical step!
The great thing about Instant Pot Spaghetti is that you can make a batch without much planning at all. You can toss everything in and let it go while you do other things with your family!
I think it’s the best spaghetti recipe out of the instant pot recipes I’ve tried. If you like easy with flavors your family knows and loves, our Instant Pot Spaghetti recipe is the one for you!
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Ingredients
What I love about this easy spaghetti recipe is that I use basic ingredients that I use to make spaghetti, no matter how I make it. Using the Instant Pot is just one option!
- 12 oz. package of precooked meatballs (you can also make your own but I keep it easy here!)
- 24 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 8-12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe
This recipe is super easy to make and really only takes about five minutes to prep then ten minutes to cook. But like most instant pot recipes, it will take more time overall.
But it only takes one pot! You put everything in, including the pasta!
The Instant Pot has to build up the pressure before it officially starts cooking. So this recipe requires 10 minutes cook time but you’ll have the added time of the Instant Pot building pressure.
Depending on your pressure cooker, that will add time to your overall start to finish. But the great thing is that once you put everything in the pot, you can let it cook and spend time with the family!
STEP 1. Place the meatballs in the bottom of the pot.
STEP 2. Break the spaghetti in half and place it in the pot.
STEP 3. Pour the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and water over the spaghetti. Make sure the spaghetti is completely covered with liquid.
Yes, you really can put everything right in the electric pressure cooker! It works!
STEP 4. Put the lid on and seal. Close the pressure release valve and turn the Instant Pot on manual, high pressure for 10 minutes.
STEP 5. Once it’s finished, use the quick release to release the pressure. Open the lid very carefully!
STEP 6. Add the Italian Seasoning and mix gently.
STEP 7. Top with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Then enjoy it with your family! You can round out the meal with some garlic bread and a salad. It’s easy and delicious!
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you should definitely get one! You can use our affiliate link to get yours now! Buy your Instant Pot now!
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Printable Recipe
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 10-15 precooked meatballs
- 24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 8-12 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- parmesan cheese if desired
- Place the meatballs in the bottom of the pot.
- Break the spaghetti in half and place it in the pot.
- Pour the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and water over the spaghetti. Make sure the spaghetti is completely covered with liquid.
- Put the lid on and seal. Close the pressure release valve and turn the Instant Pot on manual, high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once it's finished, use the quick release to release the pressure. Open the lid very carefully!
- Add the Italian Seasoning and mix gently.
- Top with parmesan cheese, if desired.
This easy spaghetti recipe works great with your favorite spaghetti sauces. I usually pick out a different kind each time to change up the flavors a bit.
You can even use different pasta shapes though I find it works best with spaghetti, linguine, and fettuccine types.
MORE EASY INSTANT POT & CROCK POT RECIPES