It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Or it will be soon and this Pom Pom Christmas Tree Craft is fun to make with the kids! You can let them work on it independently or create together! Who doesn’t love to decorate a Christmas tree?
Pom Pom Christmas Tree Craft
I love holiday crafts that can also be used to decorate the house. There’s just something about adding kid made decorations that makes it feel like home for the holidays. My kids love doing anything with pom poms so this Christmas tree craft was a hit! Plus it is great for kids of all ages!
This project has some versatility too. You can use different colored pom poms and other things to decorate the tree. Glue on sequins or beads to be ornaments!
We actually had all of the materials in our craft cabinet but I’ve included some affiliate links in case you need to order anything!
What You Need:
- 1 bag glitter pom-poms
- 1 bag of regular pom-poms
- Red and green scrapbook or construction paper
What You Do:
- Cut out a large triangle out of your green paper.
- Glue the triangle onto the red construction paper.
- Starting at the bottom of the triangle, glue a line of green pom-poms.
- Then glue a line of white pom-poms above the green row.
- Alternate green and white rows until you get to the top of your tree.
- Glue a sparkly yellow pom-pom at the top of your tree to look like a star.
- You can decorate the tree by gluing on additional glitter pom poms or sequins.
Very cute! I can’t really get glue and pom poms to work together that well though, but yours turned out amazing!