Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft
Christmas is coming! It’s one of our favorite times of year! We’re huge fans of Christmas crafts and paper plate crafts are some of the easiest to do with the kids. So it only makes sense to do a Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft this time of year! Check out how easy it is to make! The great thing about it is that your kids will be able to get creative and each tree will be unique!
We’ve included some of our affiliate links in case you need to order any of the supplies but you might be able to find everything you need around the house already!
What You Need
- 2 small paper plates
- Green craft paint
- Brown craft paint
- Small paint brush
- Medium and small multi-colored pom poms
- Low temp hot glue gun OR a glue stick
What You Do
- Paint one paper plate green and the other paper plate brown and let dry.
- Use the scissors to the cut the green paper plate into a triangle shape.
- Cut a small brown rectangle from the brown paper plate to use as the Christmas tree base. Glue the base on using the low temp hot glue gun or your glue stick.
- Take one pom pom at a time and decorate your tree. Use a larger yellow pom pom on the top for the star.
If you’re looking for more fun Christmas crafts to make with the kids, check out some of our favorites: