I’m a huge fan of chips and dip. It’s always been one of my favorite snacks. Dips are great for entertaining, game day, and holidays. This Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip is easy to make. It’s delicious served with crackers, pita chips, bread, and more!
Scroll down for the printable recipe or read on for tips and full directions.
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP
I love cheese balls. They’re one of my favorite appetizers, but I’ve never been great at making them myself. This pineapple cream cheese ham dip has all the flavor of the Hawaiian cheese balls I can get at one of my local stores. But it’s so much easier to make.
It’s also a warm dip which is great for the cooler months of the year because it has a comfort factor too.
If you haven’t tried anything like it before, I highly recommend making this Hawaiian dip for the holidays! I like to eat it with pita chips and almost any kind of cracker!
HAM, CREAM CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE DIP
To make this pineapple dip, you need some familiar ingredients and just a little bit of prep time. It takes about 10 minutes to put this recipe together and then it takes about 30 minutes to bake. You serve it warm so it’s ready to go right out of the oven!
Here are the ingredients you need to make this recipe:
- Cream Cheese
- Crushed Pineapple (canned)
- Chopped Ham
- Monterey Jack Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Green onions for garnish, if desired.
If you like nuts in your dips, you can also add chopped nuts. I recommend macadamia nuts.
The exact measurements for each ingredient is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
HOW TO MAKE HAWAIIAN CHIP DIP
Heat the oven to 350°F.
If you need to soften the cream cheese quickly, you can use the microwave.
Combine the softened cream cheese, drained pineapple, pineapple juice, ham, cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a large bowl.
Mix the ingredients until they are well combined.
Spread the dip in a small baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese melts and is bubbling. You just want the dish to be big enough to spread the dip out in a thick layer so the cheese can melt. I’ve used a variety of different shaped dishes in the past and they all work well.
Top with chopped green onions if you want.
Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, or vegetable dippers!
For more easy dip ideas that work great during the holidays, try Slow Cooker Crack Corn Dip or our Hot Corn Dip Recipe. I also love this Baked Cream Cheese Onion dip! I’m a huge fan of warm dips during the cooler months of the year.
If you need some dipper ideas for Hawaiian appetizers, I recommend trying some of these:
- Tortilla chips
- Pita chips
- Butter crackers
- Wheat crackers
- Pretzels or pretzel chips
- Celery sticks
- Other veggies dippers
- Pita bread
If you like bacon in your Hawaiian type foods, you can easily add chopped bacon to the dip before putting it in the oven to bake it!
Baked Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained (reserve juice))
- ¼ cup pineapple juice (reserved from can)
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Chopped green onion (for optional garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple, pineapple juice, ham, shredded cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a small baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with green onion before serving, if desired.
- Serve with crackers, chips, vegetables, or your favorite dippers.