Easter is almost here so it means it’s time to get craft and make some fun treats with the kids! We’re still really into graham crackers so it just made sense to make graham cracker Easter dippers because they’re just so easy! Check out how easy they are to make! Even the younger kids can help!
Graham Cracker Easter Dippers
The best thing about these Graham Cracker Easter Dippers is that they’re super simple to make with a short ingredient list! I’ve included some affiliate links in case you need to order any supplies but once you have everything, get the kids together and have some Easter fun!
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Break the graham crackers into quarters.
- In the bowl, microwave white chocolate chips on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted dip the graham cracker rectangles halfway into the melted chocolate and set on parchment paper.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle with Easter sprinkles.
- Set in the fridge for 15 minutes to let the chocolate harden and enjoy!
If you have older kids, they can help dip the graham crackers into the warm, melted chocolate. The younger ones are perfect for sprinkle duty! So it’s easy fun for the whole family when you make Graham Cracker Easter Dippers! We hope you have a wonderful Easter!