You probably saw Booty Dip for the first time on TikTok. It’s as easy to make and as delicious as it looks!
This sweet dessert dip is packed full of all the good stuff including mini chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), and cream cheese. So you know this TikTok dessert is going to be as sweet and delicious as it promises!
Yes, the name will make you chuckle. Based on the ingredients and how easy it is to get hooked on, you might find your booty growing a bit!
But on a more serious side, this is an easy no-bake recipe that is perfect for entertaining. So as we approach the holiday season, it’s a great option!
It’s also super quick to make, so it’s great for last minute plans! I love how great it tastes with a variety of dippers — you can use your favorites whether it’s cookies, pretzel sticks, or fruit!
Booty Dip Ingredients
- 8 ounces of whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- dippers of your choice (see ideas below)
I’m a huge fan of pretty much any marshmallow fluff dip especially when it’s so easy to make.
Before you start putting together your dip, make sure you have purchased whipped cream cheese and not block cream cheese.
Also, make sure that you thaw your frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) before making this booty dip recipe.
How To Make Big Booty Dip Instructions
It takes about 10 minutes to make this recipe and it makes 10 servings.
Start by beating together the room temperature cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and thawed frozen whipped topping in a mixing bowl until well combined.
You want it to be smooth and fluffy in texture. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. I recommend using an electric mixer.
Then use a spatula to stir the brown sugar into the mixture.
Fold the mini chocolate chips into the dip.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve this no bake dessert dip!
Serve with your favorite dippers!
What to Serve Booty Dip With
You can pair this dip with almost anything! All you need is something that can hold up and scoop up some of this delicious treat. Of course, if you don’t have any dippers, you can always enjoy a spoonful!
Here are some ideas to try with this TikTik dip:
- Graham crackers
- Animal crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Sugar wafer cookies
- Shortbread cookies
- Sliced or chopped fruit (apples or strawberries work well)
- Pretzel stick
- Mini popcorn cakes
Recipe Tips for Different Holidays
This dip is great for winter because it has a marshmallow and chocolate vibe. In fact you could top with mini marshmallows if you want a bit of a hot chocolate vibe. Or try making easy Hot Chocolate Dip!
If you want to tweak it to feel more themed for other holidays, try some of these variations:
- Sprinkles are a great way to tweak it for different celebrations. Use red and pink sprinkles for Valentines Day, red and green sprinkles for Christmas, etc.
- You can also change the color of the dip with a few drops of food coloring. Green Christmas booty dip would be extra festive!
- You can use sprinkles for Halloween, but another fun thing to do is mix in or top with candy bones and candy eyes.
How to store leftover dip
Store any leftover dip in airtight containers in the fridge. You can store this dip for a day or two. If you’re not eating it, keeping it chilled will help it last longer.
Can I freeze booty dip?
No, freezing and thawing this dip will change the dip’s consistency.
Can you substitute marshmallow creme for marshmallow fluff?
If you can’t find a jar of marshmallow fluff, you can substitute it with marshmallow creme. However, you may end up with a slightly different texture. It won’t be too noticeable at all and the flavor will be the same.
Can I use block cream cheese instead of whipped cream cheese?
Yes, you just may need to beat it a bit more to get the fluffy texture you want for booty dip.
More Cream Cheese Dips
For chocolate fans, S’mores Dip is always a huge hit no matter the time of year!
- Beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and frozen whipped topping until well combined. It should be smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in the brown sugar.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.