Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make! If you’re looking for Bisquick breakfast ideas or Bisquick desserts, this recipe nails them both! You get delicious cinnamon rolls without having to wait for dough to rise.
If you want a small batch of cinnamon rolls right now, this is the recipe for you!
Scroll down for the printable recipe or read on for tips and details on how to make this Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls recipe!
BISQUICK CINNAMON ROLLS
If you thought Bisquick was just for making pancakes, your mind will be blown! You can make delicious and easy recipes like Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies and Bisquick Peach Cobbler! That’s how versatile Bisquick is! So if you find yourself ready to bake but you’re missing some ingredients, it can be a great substitution! There are so many things to make with Bisquick!
If you’re looking for another breakfast food to make with Bisquick, try easy Bisquick Coffee Cake too!
Cinnamon rolls made with Bisquick are quick and easy to make. You can prep them in about 15 minutes and they take less than half an hour to bake before you’re enjoying the sweet, cinnamon comfort food!
This recipe makes 8 cinnamon rolls at a time so it’s perfect for small batches. It’s easy to whip up a few batches at a time if you’re making breakfast for a larger group!
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON ROLLS FROM BISQUICK
Bisquick Cinnamon buns do require you to make dough but you don’t have to let it rise! That’s a definite time saver!
To make this cinnamon roll recipe you’ll need:
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Flour (to use when rolling dough)
Exact measurements for each ingredient is listed in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
NO YEAST CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE
Heat the oven to 375°F and spray an 8″ round pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix the Bisquick, egg, and milk in a medium-size mixing bowl until a soft dough forms.
Sprinkle a bit of flour on the surface you will roll your dough on. Knead the dough until it is no longer sticky.
Then roll the dough into a rectangle shape that is about ¼” thick. Add more flour to your surface, if needed.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon for the cinnamon roll filling.
Brush the melted butter over the top of the dough. Then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the dough until it’s completely covered.
Start at one side and roll the dough in a log shape. Cut the log into 8 evenly sized pieces.
Place each cinnamon roll in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
While the cinnamon rolls are baking, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until you get a smooth glaze.
Remove cinnamon rolls from the oven and drizzle the glaze over them while they are warm.
Serve and enjoy!
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
For Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Bisquick mix, egg, and milk until a soft dough forms.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and knead the dough until it is no longer sticky.
- Add more flour if needed, then roll the dough into a rectangle around ¼ inch thick.
- Combine the brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the butter until the dough is completely covered.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log shape. Use a knife or pastry slicer to cut the log into 8t even pieces.
- Place each piece in the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, make the glaze by whisking the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until a smooth glaze forms.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm cinnamon rolls before serving.